This course will teach you how to win! Designed to teach aspects of self defense shooting in order to better defend you or your loved ones.
This dynamic one day course will build and improve on the Tennessee Handgun Safety Course or basic marksmanship skills you may possess. You will leave this course confident in your skills and knowledgeable about the laws governing the use of force.
Classroom work includes lecture material on: mental conditioning for using a weapon for self defense, weapon selection, and holster selection, just to name a few. Firearms consideration for the home and work place.
Range work for this extensive class will cover such topics as:
- High Performance gun manipulation techniques including key index points
- Draws from cover
- One handed techniques
- Safe and serviceable SEMI-AUTO pistol or revolver
- At LEAST 3 magazines (four if Single Stack)
- 6 speed loaders if revolver
- Belt with suitable holster with ammunition carriers
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- Hearing and Eye Protection are MANDATORY
- Billed or brimmed hat
- Student should bring a sack lunch (Water will be provided by Dodd & Associates
- Knee and elbow pads are optional